The best Holidays




The truth is that for me it’s very difficult to choose just one of the holiday trips that I`ve been able to make with my family, friends and alone. Nevertheless, the first one that comes to my mind is when last summer me and my friends went to Montevideo and Buenos Aires for two weeks.

The first week, we travel to Montevideo crossing River Plate by ferry. There, we went to many museums, among them; The latin museum of contemporary art, The migration Museum, The Memory museum, and others. Also, one day we went to the beach, and we spent all day there, it was so much fun!

The second week, we came back to Buenos Aires and there, we have a very good time, visiting many other museums, knowing the typical neighborhoods like Caminito, San Telmo, Recoleta, etc.  We ate pizza in Guerrin and had breakfast in Tortoni’s coffee. We stroll through the city, entering the bookstores, and talking about a lot of things.
 
As I said on the first paragraph, I don't know if this is the best Holidays I have been on, but it is clear that it's one of the greatest because a beautiful group of girl friends sharing an experience in such a wonderful places, can`t be something else than a spectacular adventure!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Gabriela! I went to Buenos Aires last winter and for my surprise Guerrin have vegan options! I was really happy because I could ate pizza like my boyfriend.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi
    Great experience. It is amazing to travel with friends!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Gabi! too bad I couldn't go with you, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. You didn't bring me any souvenir, Gabriela! hahaha But I'm happy you enjoyed the trip and that you remember it as a beautiful experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Great! I love traveling with friends, this year I will go to Montevideo. I liked your data about museums there.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. What a fun trip! No doubt the museums top the list of places that have to be visited when traveling.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. How great to have had the chance to go to those places.
    I would love to travel to other countries

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

Antigona