Antigona
One day of March
2009 my mother was coming back to my house, when suddenly she saw a
little kitty meowing on the wheel of a truck that was about to leave, so she
took her and left it on the street, so the cat followed her to my home and
never left again.
Now, Anti is 10 years old, she is very beautiful, she
has three color, is median, her fur is very soft and she has green eyes.
Also, she has a lot of personality, she is very
independent, she likes to sleep, eat and that me and my family caress her.
For me, Antigona is part of my soul, I love her very
much, I don´t know what will happen when she dies, I always say that if the
reincarnation is true, than I would love her to be reincarnated in my
daughter.
She is very lazy, and really likes to eat, so there
are times that we have to put her on a diet, but anyway she is wonderful.
Even though I know that one day she is going to travel
to another world, she is always going to be the queen of the house, and a part
of my heart.

Aww I love lazy cats who eats a lot! Loved the picture very much :)
ResponderBorrarWell accomplished. Grammar range fairly well managed for level. Checked.
ResponderBorrar